- Total registered users: 7076
- Total articles: 21398
- Total comments: 2088
- Last entry: Kebo presenting evidence that Izetbegovic brought mujahideen to Bosnia
- Last update: 28.04.2017. 23:56
Grabar-Kitarovic: I will support solutions proposed by Croats in BiH
Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic, new president of Croatia, said that among her working priorities will be advocating for “BiH to finally be a politically emancipated country, which will strongly launch it on the path toward membership in the EU and NATO.”
"But for this strong internal reforms are necessary, and one of the essential conditions is that the Croat people finally become equal, constitutively and in any sense, on the entire territory of BiH,” the newly elected president of Croatia said in an exclusive interview for FTV this evening.
She specified that in this she will support those solutions that are proposed by the legitimate representatives of the Croat people in BiH.
"I would first want to see agreement among the three peoples and national minorities in BiH around the internal arrangement and direction that BiH is headed. If not, I think that Croatia as a country, as an EU and NATO member state, should use its position to trigger the international community, including the U.S., to include itself once again in this process of upgrading the Dayton Peace Accord, because it is apparent that we must change things so we can enable BiH to really function in an emancipated and independent manner,” she said.
Grabar-Kitarovic said that BiH likely will be the first country she visits as president of the country.
"My first concern is Croatia, as well as the position of the Croat people in BiH, as well as Croats in Serbia and Montenegro will be high on my agenda, so I believe that my first visit will be to BiH. I believe in the future of BiH, I wish it all the best,” the newly elected president said.
Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic was elected president of Croatia in the second round of the presidential election on Sunday, and will perform the function for the next five years.
- Kebo presenting evidence that Izetbegovic brought mujahideen to Bosnia
- Covic: Brussels giving us one more chance to enter EU
- Dodik: Aspiration of Croats to form a third entity in BiH is completely natural
- Bosnian Patriots Blow Themselves Up While Taking Group Photo!
- VIDEO Bosnian Muslim Army soldiers play soccer with the head of a beheaded Christian prisoner (1993)
- Archive of related articles